Sunday, December 13, 2015

Seeking...Smooth transitions

Ahhh, endings and beginnings. Transitions.  Always fun...not. :D

I don't want to write this post.
I don't want to acknowledge and accept that I only have finals and I'm done with this short, transformative segment of my life.

On one hand, I am ecstatic at the thought of being done with homework and school-related stress, much as anyone feels at the end of a semester.  But, this was not "normal" school, and I'm not returning to the program in January to spend more time with my classmates and instructors.

This is where the deep sadness comes in.  These 3 months have been so short, but so very full in dance as well as all other aspects of my life.


So, what's next?  I did this extraordinary thing in the realm of my dreams, and now how do I go back to "real life" and incorporate what I've learned?  Too bad I can't "google map" my life path... :)

Day by day.  My slowly forming plan is this: create a new, updated reality for myself--one that merges my dream into a day-to-day sustainable lifestyle.  One way this will happen is moving to California for real, with my cat (whom I miss dearly!), in the beginning of January (!!).  The rest will fall into place because I have a deep knowing that THIS path is right and it's still going!

I hope you will keep following <3

Here is a video of our dance for Contemporary (it's only the first half of the dance, but I think it looks SO cool! AND I do a somersault in it):


No comments:

Post a Comment