Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Seeking...solace in the process

This was on the wall of the coffee shop I went to this morning.  I definitely laughed to myself.  I directly associate this with teachings I learned over and over for my degree in Art Therapy.  I understand deeply that It (life, therapy, art, etc.) is ALL about the process.  I am in "the process" as I type!

I took a walk to the beach today.  Yep, the beach is within a walkable distance.  I was just taking in the wonder and beauty of where I am living right now.  I literally thanked the trees and flowers. lol.  But, it IS beautiful!  I am incredibly lucky to live amidst such beauty.  This place is very close to what I would imagine a fairyland would look like.  Down to the little beach homes, and grape vines and English ivy draped everywhere.  Gorgeous.

Here is a collage from my walk today:
Hibiscus plants abound, beautiful trees, huge agave plants, and the ocean, of course!  I tried to "be productive" and "make a to-do list" today...  How does one stick to a to-do list in a fairy land?  I did not find out today.

I also made you a little video of the ocean:


Please enjoy.  It's a little lonely in fairyland.  I've been thinking about you all alot!  I love the family I'm living with, of course!  But, I do hope to make friends soon.  I'd like to walk with a friend <3

That's all for today.  Much love, and still loads of gratitude...


1 comment:

  1. That does look like a fairy land! I've spent some time at Cape Cod here-it's a rockier fairy land, but similar. I'll send you pictures! I think you'd like it. It's funny for me to think about us literally being on opposite sides of the country...doing almost the exact same things lol
    love love love

    ReplyDelete